Customer Experience Manager
Who is Plan X
Plan X is a mobility company focused on enabling humanity everywhere the ability to come and go as they please, wherever, whenever, with environmentally friendly, affordable and safe transportation solutions.
We are the cross road of work and play, effectiveness and environmentalism, safety and fun. We’re focused on making people as productive and happy as possible with the city in which they live because the majority of transportation barriers have been removed.
We are currently seeking a Customer Experience Manager to support our launch and members in Metro Vancouver. The right person is creative in the face of challenges, is adaptable, and isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty. As an early stage startup, this is a unique opportunity to be an instrumental part of a rapidly growing company. We are looking for someone that fits our fast-paced, yet easy-going culture and has a knack for “getting stuff done.” This position reports to Plan X’s General Manager of Vancouver.
- You have a strong customers focus and love supporting them with their questions and concerns.
- You are friendly, engaging, and enjoy interacting with other humans.
- You have a sense of urgency and an ability to multitask.
- You are a team player and willing to pick up extra shifts and responsibilities as required.
- You have a valid driver’s license and are experienced driving bikes, electric bikes, mopeds or motorcycles in live traffic.
- You are willing and able to learn new software tools and platforms.
- You are enthusiastic, reliable, and hardworking.
- You take your work seriously but not yourself.
- You have availability on weekends and some evenings.
About the Role
- Train new users in small group settings on how to turn, brake, signal, and other basics, how to use our in-house app, and in general on how to use e-scooters safely and comfortably.
- Delivers quality customer support by phone, email or chat.
- Detect fraud and manage incidents such as T&C violations, accidents, refunds and more.
- Help the community by coordinating with fleet team when members or public reports broken, damaged e-scooters or illegal or unsafely parked scooters.
- Attend community events as a PlanX brand ambassador.
- Help marketing by capturing content for social media (guidelines will be provided).
- Assist in maintaining evolving operational policy and procedures.
- Monitor customer satisfaction KPIs.
- Other customer experience tasks as required.