Who is Plan X
Plan X is a mobility company focused on enabling humanity everywhere the ability to come and go as they please, wherever, whenever, with environmentally friendly, affordable and safe transportation solutions.
We are the cross road of work and play, effectiveness and environmentalism, safety and fun. We’re focused on making people as productive and happy as possible with the city in which they live because the majority of transportation barriers have been removed.
We are currently seeking a Fleet Operations Manager to support our launch and growth in Metro Vancouver. The right person is creative in the face of challenges, is adaptable, and isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty. As an early stage startup, this is a unique opportunity to be an instrumental part of a rapidly growing company. We are looking for someone that fits our fast-paced, yet easy-going culture and has a knack for “getting stuff done.” This position reports to the General Manager of Metro Vancouver.
- 5+ years of professional work experience in transportation, operations, logistics or similar fast-paced work setting.
- Can quickly identify, troubleshoot and resolve problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High energy and able to motivate and manage any personality type.
- Can articulate clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Experience maintaining vehicles and/or a strong mechanical aptitude.
- You are willing and able to learn new software tools and platforms.
- Adaptable, decisive, and able to juggle competing priorities.
- Ability to work weekends and evenings.
- You take your work seriously but not yourself.
About the Role
- Manage external 3rd party teams tasked with maintaining, cleaning and charging our e-scooters.
- Accountable for the safety, quality, and availability of our vehicles.
- Continually analyze, improve, and set best practices for maintaining our fleet.
- Prioritize issues reported to our customer service team.
- Assist in maintaining evolving operational policy and procedures.
- Monitor fleet operations KPIs.
- Other fleet operations tasks as required.